Friday, October 25, 2013

I digress...




I am not even half done and it already looks so pretty! I had to stop for a day since I ran out of glue sticks. These pine cones were collected during my morning walks with Simmi when I was visiting my dd in New Orleans a few months back. Hot humid summer brought the inception of this project in anticipation of a cool and gentle autumn.


Finally I am done with my fall wreaths that now adorn the entrance doors.I feel happy, and it has already uplifted my spirit.


I also wanted some autumn bouquets for the inside and Emblibrary had one just in time to celebrate fall.
A close up
I wanted to stitch out the bigger size but the design needed rotating. But my circumstances leave me helpless - my perfectly working PSW 2.0 has suddenly refused to budge. And this happened way before mercury went retrograde!

4 comments:

  1. Your wreaths are absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes!! This was the thing I was searching for, pretty great…. best embroidery machine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    If you are Looking
    Machine embroidery designs :- Unique instant download digitized embroidery designs. Lined Art Design, Red Work Design.

    ReplyDelete